Where have I been?
- Taking care of two little girls with colds.
- Cooking dinners for 10 people.
- Coordinating constant naps between two little cranky people.
- Talking on the phone with my husband who I miss very, very, very much. I can’t wait to see him soon.
- Talking on the phone with my sister who I miss very, very, very much. I can’t wait to see her soon!
- Helping organize and categorize kitchen equipment and dishes in my parent’s new kitchen.
- Taking some serious time to relax and unwind every day by going on long walks outside, reading fun books, listening to music, and enjoying delectable dinners and drink.
- Watching movies with my brothers and sisters. We went and saw Divergent last Sunday evening (it was so-so), and I’ve been watching middle of the season Doctor Who episodes with Will — I need to start from the beginning with that show!
- Folding laundry, washing dishes, and petting the neglected outdoor kitty.
Ha… quite the list. Life, when you actually live it, oftentimes keeps one too busy to write meaningless blog posts. I only wrote this one because I have an hour to spare this Sunday morning.